1. Synchronized joint inspection covering Directorate of Factories & Boilers, Labour
Directorate and Odisha State Pollution Control Board.
2. Inspection by following Standard operating procedures and transparent checklists
3. Risk based selection of companies for inspection
4. Computerized random allocation of inspectors
5. Same inspector will not inspect the same unit on two consecutive occasion
6. Prior intimation of inspection schedule via email and SMS to the unit
7. Availability of online inspection reports for company verification within 48
hours of completion of inspection
No. of Industries under Central inspection framework :
No. of Industries to be inspected by Odisha State Pollution Control Board :
No. of Industries to be inspected by Factories & Boilers Department :
No. of Industries to be inspected by Labour Directorate :
No. of Industries inspected till
The Government of Odisha through resolution No 193734000120153844/I dated 10.06.2015,
has constituted a Central Inspection Co-ordination Group as part of “Ease of Doing
Business” framework for improving the inspection framework with an objective to
ensure clarity on inspections, frequency of inspections, and reducing duplications.
This Inspection Framework aims to achieve the objective of simplifying business
regulations and bring in transparency and accountability in inspections and ensure
synchronized inspections of Factories & Boilers, Labour Directorate and Odisha State
Pollution Control Board (OPCB) based on risk based assessment.
Industry is the production of goods or services within an economy. The major source
of revenue of a group or company is the indicator of its relevant industry.
The Schedule of Inspection corresponds to the dates to which concerned stakeholders
shall conform for inspection. The visits shall be conducted by the respective inspectorate
with the help of a tool kit.
© 2018 Central Inspection Framework, Invest Odisha· All Rights Reserved.